Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Vaduz

DATELINE: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
(Click map for more useful detail)

Author: Andy
We're eating lunch at mcdonalds in Liechtenstein! Yes we are in the tiny ridiculous tourist trap kingdom made famous as a tax haven. The happy meal toy is sadly unremarkable, but the center of town is quaint. I gladly paid 3 francs for a souvenir passport stamp and another 20 for another set of souvenirs. I couldn't bring myself to buy the official liechtenstein golf balls for 7 francs.



In other news, I just learned to drive stick in the alps! I made it from a town in the very south of Switzerland all the way to Vaduz. I was in all 5 gears, and went up and down some serious hills. And to thank me, when I got out of the car, Ilteris clocked me with a snowball.

No comments:

Post a Comment