Friday, December 11, 2009

Firenze - ilteris

Still on the plane. Have been reading about Florence thanks to Andy and the lonely planet. Honestly I wasn't aware I came to the cradle of the Renaissance :) So many things to see! I have mixed feelings reading through it . One second i realize how detailed it was, the work of art back in the time. It's almost how humanity excels. Puts me in tears. Then I realize it's pretty much Medici family who comissioned all these works. It's still all about money. What changed between yesterday and today maybe the distribution of the wealth. Better than yesterday as I see it. still being not ideal of course. I cannot help but ask to myself, but at least in the past we had work of arts like these. What do we have now? I am not defending any ground but these are the questions that are crossing my mind. Landing in 20mins...

Ilteris

Ps. Sorry for crappy grammar errors. No time for redaction. Typing from a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment